Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Study proves painted toe nails are "sexy."

While in the elevator the other day, a woman said, "That's quite a blister!" and pointed at my foot.

Of course, it wasn't actually a blister - it was a brush burn I received as a result of falling on the corner of 87th and Lexington while wearing a mini-dress and carrying a suitcase.

But the woman was right. That foot was ugly.

And it's even uglier now since I ran ten miles last weekend and failed to realize that I had put my sock on incorrectly.

"Oh my god!" my boyfriend said later that day. "You said I had ugly feet, but look at that!"

But it seems we're not the only ones to get grossed out by bad feet.

According to a new study by Microplane Foot Files, 31% of people think that "poorly maintained feet" are "a turn-off."

In fact, according to the news release headline, these people find unkempt feet to be a "'Toe'-Tal Turn-off."

You know what else is a turn-off?

Elevator (Sm)All Talk.

No comments: